Also, Use this app: Peach Live Pro Mod Apk
If you are wondering how to download movies from the MX player, read this article to find the answer.
We all know Mx player is a popular app on video platforms. In MX player you will download videos offline which you can watch only through the MX player app and you can’t share the downloaded file with anyone. But guys, today we will tell you 2 methods, one is for offline watching and the 2nd is for downloading to an SD card
How to download movies from the MX player?
How to download movies from mx player? This question becomes inevitable when asked by the people in dilemma about how to download videos and in which format. The video formats are divided into different classes based on the supported platforms, compression formats etc. While some of the formats can be played on all platforms, there are special formats that may require specific devices to run smoothly.
The most commonly used file formats for videos include MKV, MP4 or AVI files which are used by almost all media players out there. These three are supported only on the Android platform and are compatible with mx player apps as well. However, MX Player also supports other file types like FLV, F4V, F4P, M4V, M2TS, TP and TRP files for video playback on Android boxes or smartphones respectively
How to Download Movies Offline from MX Player App?
- Firstly, you need to download the MX player on your device. You can visit the play store and search for the app there. Downloading it is free of cost and will not take much time.
- Open the Mx player app from the list that you downloaded earlier. Now go to the video section that offers movies, tv shows, web series, music, etc.
- Now select the video which you want to download. This time you will see the ‘Download‘ option is present in the middle of all other options and you need to click on it to start downloading videos that are available online.
- Mx player shows you 4 different types of downloads Low, Medium, High, and Hd. Select the option according to your need and click on Download Now button
- Now your download started and you will see it offline when it is completed.
how to download movies from mx player to sd card?
- First Download the videos, movies, tv shows whichever you want to download.
- go to phone storage and click on “Android”
- Now search “com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad” and click on it
- Now open the “Files” option then click “three-dot” which it right side corner of the phone.
- Click on “Show Hidden Files” and then click on the “.nomedia” option
- You click on the “Online_download” option
- Select the file and rename it to “abc.mp4“. Must use .mp4 after filename without any space
- Again select the file and it’s time to move it outside the “Android” folder.
- Hurrah! now you can play the video.
So, this was all about how to download movies from mx player? Downloading videos has become much easier these days and can be done with just a click of buttons. There are several other ways to download videos but the easiest way is by using mx player app. It does not just provide you with an online streaming facility, it also helps in downloading them on your device for offline viewing. So go ahead and enjoy movies without any hassle!
Hi, I am Sourav Manik. I created this blog in 2021 to shared information regarding Apk & Games.